The Union Meeting House was built in 1834 and originally stood at Smith’s Corner in Salisbury, New Hampshire. The building interior features paneled wainscoting, pews of unpainted pine and a choir gallery. The white paneled pulpit is from Concord, New Hampshire, and has a sounding board suspended from the ceiling and enhanced with wrought iron work. The steeple with clock and bell, cast in 1851, are from Neponset, Massachusetts. The Union Meeting House is the postcard-perfect focal point of our Village and hosts one hundred weddings annually and serves as the welcoming place for many our 19th century life programs and events.